Sunday, March 6, 2016

U P D A T E

Hi Everyone!!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but I just haven't found the time to do it, but I promise I will be on top of it this time..

Up until this month I didn't really feel anything different. For some reason my mind was just thinking this was a temporary situation, more like a vacation rather than what I'm actually doing here. So yeah, it took a little while to get used to living here.

A month has passed by and but I still have a couple more months and I'm excited of the new experiences and things I've learned during this trip!



I took this picture when we went to the "Bacio al Piazzale" 
Kiss at the Michelangelo Plaza 


The following are a few things I've learned while being here! I hope this gives you an insight of how its like to live in a different country.

C U L T U R E

It's actually pretty rare to see people wearing sporty outfits/workout clothes on a regular basis(unless they're actually working out)

You don't really tip people for their services here, but some restaurants/bars/cafes have like a cover fee


People don't eat an actual breakfast here, they usually have colazione which is a pastry and a cappuccino

L A N G U A G E

Italian is more difficult than I thought it would be

▬ I came thinking that it would be more similar to Spanish, and some words really are, and I may understand some, but when it comes to actually speaking I'm lost...


I'm gonna keep this post short because I don't want to bore you, but I promise I will be back with more. I will be updating this blog every Wednesday so feel free to come back for more!

For more pictures feel free to follow me on my Instagram account or Facebook!

Thank you for reading,

Flor in Florence


No comments:

Post a Comment