Thursday, March 17, 2016

S P R I N G B R E A K

Hey everyone!! 

After finally being done with midterms I can begin my spring break in peace! So I had a really busy week, I had 3 midterm projects due on Tuesday and Wednesday and as the procrastinator I tend to be, I ended up pulling all nighters since Sunday night!

School is more challenging than I thought it would be, for some reason I thought my classes were going to be super easy and I wouldn't have a lot of work but it's not like that at all. I guess I just need to come to terms that I'm here to study essentially rather than on vacation. So I probably need to invest more time in school daily rather than waiting until the last minute!

Here I'm sharing a picture of one of the projects I did for one of my classes, I was really happy with the outcome, I guess it was worth the 29 hours I put in the day/night before it was due! :P


I've been having a really good time lately, and it's about to get better too! :) I had the chance to visit Siena this past weekend and it was absolutely beautiful, the city is just how I imagined Italy would look like. 


  

Something different that I recently noticed is that people here don't usually carry water bottles, and I haven't seen water fountains either. I saw one in Piazza del Campo in Siena, and it was like a really low to the ground fountain. I wish I took a picture of it. 



Again, if you would like to see daily updates of my time in abroad, follow me on instagram @flohernandez3 or  snapchat @flohernandez3

Now it's time for me to pack and get ready for my Spring Break Trip :D!!!

Thank you for reading,

Flor in Florence




No comments:

Post a Comment