Monday, April 25, 2016

L I V I N G L A V I D A I N F I R E N Z E

Hey Everyone!

I know I said I was gonna stay on top of this blog but blogging about your experiences in a different country, going to classes, and visiting different places while having a lot of fun is really complicated. 

Better late than never though, as my departure is getting closer I can't help but get emotional because I have had a great time here, but it's time to get back to the real world and be a "grown up". My time has finally come and I feel more ready than a semester ago. This honestly has been one of the best experiences I had and I wouldn't have changed anything. I realized that I sort of see Florence as my home, every time I go on trips I'm always happy to come back home, I'm definitely gonna miss living here and my roommates. :'( 


During the last few months I've visited places I never thought I would go to, I have so many cool stories that I will be happy to tell when people ask me about my experience abroad. I discovered so many new things about myself. Although, I love being here in Florence, visiting different places and having a busy lifestyle; I'm ready to get back home to my family and friends. I'm sure I'm gonna miss Florence and the life I had here but I'm also ready to start working on my dream career and start building my future. 

**A suggestion for every one who is reading this**

Go abroad, get out of your comfort zone and try new things. Yes, it is pricey but I wouldn't put a price to new experiences, traveling, and making new friendships. Take advantage of the opportunity while you're in school. 


Well, I will sign out before I get too emotional, but honestly if anyone has questions, or would like to know more about partying ;), studying and living abroad feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to share my experiences with everyone who wants to listen!

Thank you for reading,

Flor in Florence


No comments:

Post a Comment